Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sneak peak

Okay, my lovely friend, Veryll, took some pictures for our family last weekend. I think she is so talented with photography and editing...and here are a few sneak peak pictures...I just LOVE a good picture...a picture is such a great way to freeze time...make a memory...that you can look back upon, remember...there are so many things I just want to "freeze" at times...take a mental picture and I can conjure up some of those, but for all the other memories that I will one day need a picture to help me recall, I'll have these...




2 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pics! Beautiful memories.

V-n-J said...

I love what you wrote about freezing these moments and memories ... each pic tells such a sweet story. I think that one of AK and Rody is my fave. I love your beautiful family ... you guys are such precious friends to us.