Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

Don't you just love getting Christmas cards in the mail? It is one of the things I look forward to the most. I remember when I was growing up I would take all the christmas cards that my family got and put them up on our walls in the kitchen. I loved looking at the pictures and seeing how people have changed and how children have grown up. Now as I have my own family and my own children, I look forward to sending one out just as much as I do getting some.


There are so many different places to choose from when making your Christmas card. I have used shutterfly before and will be using it again this year thanks to an offer for free Christmas cards to bloggers (that would be me!)


Just look at all of there adorable choices (over 700)! Here are some of my favorites...

I love the list of highlights on the right side of this card...I'm thinking of the highlights we've experienced this year!




A classic example

So sweet



I seriously don't know which one to pick! I guess I will play with the different designs and pictures that I will include (thanks to my friend Veryll). We have so many adorable pictures and I won't post them on here so it will be a surprise when you get your card!


Check out more of their choices here!


And, do you have any coffee drinkers in your family? shutterfly also has some great personalized gifts...what a sweet touch. Check them out here


And if you are a blogger and want to get in on this too, you can check my facebook page!


is it too early to say MERRY CHRISTMAS???

No comments: