Friday, March 26, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY RODY!

Oh, the tears...yes, my baby boy is 2 years old today! Time truly does fly...and I needed to remind myself of that yesterday taking him and AK to the doctor for the 2nd time this week by myself when he wouldn't listen to me for anything in the world (was that a run-on sentence?)...anyways, nothing that a good nights sleep cannot fix...I love you Rody!!!
I tried to upload these photos in chronological order, but did them backwards...oh, well...So, here Rody is in 6 month increments...in reverse chronological order (I'm trying to make sure your brain gets exercise today)...
Appr. 2 years old!
18 months

oh, my heart...1 year old! (look at those 2 front teeth...and he still didn't have much hair)

6 months...so squeezable

precious hours old

What are you up to these days?
-You can talk a LOT! You repeat anything we say and come up with new words everyday
-You like calling us by our names...every once in a while when I am not paying you attention, you'll pull out a "katie" on me...hilarious...sometimes you call me mama katie
-You love to be "funny"...are a jokster at heart
-You LOVE dora (or "ador" as you say it)
-You can count to 10 in English and to 5 in spanish
-You are recognizing some letters of the alphabet...you can repeat them all after me
-You still love oatmeal in the mornings
-A great sleeper you continue to be...bedtime about 9 or 9:30, wake up about 10 am and have a 2 hour nap from about 3-5pm
-You LOVE being outside
-You love other kids...it is a treat to go places with kids your own age
-You LOVE your sister...are so kind to her
-You still LOVE to read books (he loves a lot of things doesn't he??). Right now your favorite is the Little Engine that could--or how you call it "chackochoo"
-You are cutting your 2nd year molars as we speak...
You are SO much fun and SO loved!!!
Happy Birthday precious boy....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Rody! We love you from North Dakota.