Monday, March 1, 2010

Anna Kate: One Month Old

Anna Kate is ONE MONTH old today! I can hardly believe it (but, February was a short month, right?). And my day has been so crazy so far that I almost forgot to take pics of her today and blog this event..I need to get my priorities in order!!
And, will somebody please get this girl a pink bunny or something?? I looked for some sort of stuffed animal with which to compare her size to over the months...and I don't think she'd appreciate being compared to stuffed moose, but alas, that is all I could find today...
You continue to be a rather content baby...except for yesterday in which you had your fussiest day so far...but, you are sleeping great...a 6-7 hour stretch at night with another 4-5 hour stretch at night as well...you are eating great too! You are tolerating your big brother's attention well...he loves to put your paci in your mouth and tickle you when mama is not looking...
You still have a trace amount of fine strawberry blonde hair. It has not started falling out yet...
And I just put away your newborn clothes today! You never really fit in them for long, but I am succombing to the fact that you wear 3 month clothes now...

Happy One Month Birthday, Anna Kate!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is so funny that we'll be doing our monthly posts of our growing girls on the same day each month. Yes Anna Kate needs a pink bunny like Anika Iris! But she will laugh someday seeing herself next to that moose. Love seeing Anna Kate grow through this blog and we definitely need to have you all visit the prairie--or MOVE here.