Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Books

Rody makes us laugh everyday. He is jokster at heart...a fun loving, lovable little man...and I wish I could tell you what prompted this picture. But I really can't. It is too awkward, embarassing, or some other adjective. But, if you guessed it, then I might reveal. And, Molly, if you are reading this, then you probably have a clue, but remember secrets between sisters are just that...secrets...ahem..

Our almost two year old LOVES to read books...loves, loves, loves them...so much so that he took all the books off his bookshelf and surrounded himself in books and read to himself for about an hour last night...
This is the face I got after asking "Rody, what are you doing??!!"
Well, apparantly just reading a book

His favorites change every so often. Right now he is hooked on "Piggy Wiggy"...which is so cute when he actually says those words and "The three little bears"....He loves to say "Papa bear"...

2 comments:

morgan collins said...

you just ripped one and the sheer volume of it resulted in utter shock from your precious child:)
am I right?!

Katie B said...

Nice guess, Morgan, but not correct!!!