Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anna Kate: 5 weeks old

We had such a fun time hanging out tonight with Anna Kate on our bed. She was happy, alert, and interactive for a solid 45 minutes...She was really responsive to Randy....and we tried to capture some pics of it while keeping Rody at bay too!
She 5 WEEKS old now! And is doing really well...During the last week or so her long stretches at night have become 8 hours (nice, I know)...with another 3 or so sleep stretch after that...we've been getting up around 9am and Rody still sleeps till 9:30 or 10....so that is when our day begins...




My attempt at trying to get one of her first smiles
One of my favorite pictures of her so far...I love the look in her eyes

She was napping on our bed this afternoon and I just loved her little feet sticking out of her blanket

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cherish those cuddly and sweet moments! I saw your comment and am so thrilled you also are sponsoring through Compassion. YAY!