Friday, October 2, 2009

pictures

Rody is now 18 months and I figured it is time to post some new pictures of my adorable, handsome, little man!!
Off in the jeep to play!
He loves to put on all kinds of hats these days...cowboy hats, randy's hats, etc...
I'm pretty sure this will be the last picture of me on the blog in a while...I can't even take it! Here I am..21 weeks in this picture...I am so much bigger at 21 weeks this pregnancy than with rody, but I guess that is normal...uhh!


September 26, 2009...Randy making us pancakes for breakfast!
Rody and his two cups..one with milk, and one with "awa" as Rody says *water*
Snuggling with his blankets and reading himself a book... "Goodnight Gorilla"
Playing horsey with daddy....
cutie pie

2 comments:

shea said...

Oh my goodness, Katie! He's getting so big! And he's still just as handsome as ever. I see the baby fading and the little boy emerging. My, how they grow!

Katie said...

What a big boy now! Rody is adorably handsome indeed.