Monday, September 28, 2009

numbers

UPDATE: talked to randy this morning around 11am...he said that he got Rody up this morning, changed his diaper, then rody started saying "mama", "mama"...Randy told him I wasn't there, but rody started walking into every room asking for me...once he got through the house, randy said he sat down and started bawling!! Oh, my heart...Rody and I had a great "connection" weekend...and he really noticed that I wasn't there this morning...sweet boy!


Saturday was a day of numbers.

Rody turned 18 months

I turned 21 weeks pregnant

10 total pounds have been gained in this pregnancy (I'm not saying by who, just 10 total pounds..)

I took some super cute pics of Rody, but will have to post them later...right now I am at work sweltering in my room because the air conditioner guy didn't turn on the AC at our school until approx. 9:30 this morning.

Rody's "new" words: trash, moon, boots, lawnmower, and he takls a lot of new things, but they only make sense to randy and I...
He follows directions beautifully...loves to help clean up...will ask for things and automatically sign please and thinks he gets it...pituful...he was playing with sidewalk chalk and decided to throw it, which made it break into 2 pieces..he brought the pieces to me, signed please...it broke my heart to explain to him that I do not have the ability to put 2 pieces of chalk back together so next time don't throw them...

We took him out to a field at Lee University on Friday night and had a blast playing with the soccer ball and football...just running around...saying "score", then eating some ice cream...which is also one of his words, but not so new...

He is just so much fun. I enjoyed him so much this weekend. It makes going back to work on Monday mornings more difficult...

2 comments:

V-n-J said...

21wks already ... this is flying by! Need to see some belly pics ASAP!!!
guess who I saw at Race for the cure yday??? Our fave doc!!!

Katie said...

Hi Katie, I'm with you right now. I go to work Thursday...it is looming for me. Can't wait to see new pics! It's 60 degrees sunny and blue sky here today. No AC for us!