Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rody is a JUICE PLUS baby!


This product is amazing. My parents have been taking it for 10 or so years and I took it while in high school and some college...and I started taking it again when I found out I was pregnant with Rody. Now that I am trying to feed my toddler lots of fruits and veggies, I find it very challenging. Why are fruits and veggies so good for you? Some main things:
1) They contain phytonutrients
2) Phytonutrients help establish a healthy immune system
3) They also help fight disease
4) They combat free radicals in your body which cause cancer
5) and they also can repair damaged DNA!
If you're like me, you struggle to get your toddler to eat many fruits and veggies for several reasons- maybe they don't like it, or they are too expensive, etc...
When what you SHOULD eat and what you DO eat are different, then there's JUICE PLUS! I know that I struggle to eat a variety of fruits and veggies in my own diet as well..
The incredible thing about JP is that is a WHOLE FOOD based supplement (not like a daily vitamin)...it is actually the powder of 17 different fruits and veggies that have been juiced in a capsule form....you are basically getting all the nutrients out of the fruit/veggies in these capsules.
There has been so much extensive scientific research on this product as well...it is one of the most researched supplements and has been published in many of the prestigious medical journals...
some research includes PREGNANCY research and a children's health study...Have you heard of Dr. Sears? He has written many books--he is a huge advocate of JP and promotes it in his office (he is a pediatrician)...He states that he sees a world a difference between children who do and don't take JP...
The pregnancy research is astounding. That is why I started taking it again when I was pregnant...and Rody got all those phytonutrients from me during critial stages of his development--that is awesome!
I just ordered Rody some of the kids "gummies" of Juice plus that he will take daily- a fruit gummy and then a veggie gummy.
I believe in this product and if you want to know more about it or how you can get started taking JP, then leave me a comment with your email address and I will get back to you!!

3 comments:

shea said...

Yes, please! My mom used to use this. Is it expensive?

Katie B said...

Shea...email me or facebook me and we'll talk...
katerand04@yahoo.com

Katie said...

I had forgotten all about Juice Plus from O-house days and visits to your parent's house! I am ordering some for our family. I think it would be great for all of us!