Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! To the father's in my life: my dad, my father-in-law, and my husband...
And, I've tried to get these photos to rotate correctly, but have determined it is a glitch in our camera...so, sorry about some of the sideways photos!
My dad and Rody

Rody and his daddy
My parents and their grandchildren...my dad read a verse on this morning that said "grandchildren are a crown to the elderly"...well, I don't think you're elderly, but we get the verse!




Randy's dad and Rody
I've been reading some statistics on children who grew up in homes without their father...and it is so sad...the % of fatherless children are rising and the outcome is greater for kids like that in dropout rates, going to jail, doing drugs, committing suicide, etc...
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU today to my dad and Randy's dad who have been faithful to their wives AND their children for many years...my parents going on 39 years of marriage and Randy's parents going on 30 years of marriage. What an incredible testimony to your lineage of grandchildren you have/will have....God is pleased and I am thankful!!!
We love you!

No comments: