Friday, June 26, 2009

15 months


My camera and I are in a huge fight...as you can see, it is winning the battle...I have tried everything- it is making some weird noised and taking pictures oddly, and when I load them on blogger they look right, but then load sideways. I've tried everything. I've tried rotating them sideways in my pictures before I load them, but to no avail. And I'm pretty computer savvy...and now VERY frustrated because I would love to do some fun posts, but not with sideways pictures! I wish there was a way to ROTATE your pics once you upload them in blogger...anyone know how?
Well, we had to cut our VACA a couple days short because of a root canal issue with me...so we stopped at my parent's house for the night to break up our trip home. We got to see Caleb one more time before he leaves for Australia...and he has also become my Juice Plus partner! We'll miss you Caleb!

My dad had his other knee replaced last week and is doing well...

But his home office has been moved to his bedroom...

Happy 15 months, Rody!


No comments: