Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day at Dollywood

We took a spontanious trip up to Dollywood last weekend and had a wondeful time. I can hardly look at these pics...yes, this is Rody- riding a ride BY HIMSELF!!! We tried to squeeze in the back, but it didn't work, so he rode by himself. I cried...really




Nice family shot..after a rough night. I will ALWAYS travel with a fan now...or make sure there will be one where we go...Rody- our 12 hours sleeper did not fall asleep until 11pm and woke up at 7am...yikes!!





Yes, we caved about bought a "leash". It actually worked really well and allowed us to let Rody walk around without chasing him all over "tarnation" (thanks, Kristy!)


And our first time on the carousel...so fun!

I rode with him on his first official ride..the ducks...he liked pushing the button that made noise!

2 comments:

V-n-J said...

Awwwww look at Rody all grown up ... honey enjoy this stage even if he's making you work extra hard. He's still all baby. My baby turns 3 t'row and I wanna cry about that! And I had to lol about the leash - J RFEFUSED to get one for Javan even though I thought it was cute:)

kristymasterson said...

thanks for the shout out. excellent use of the word.