Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Little Man, Big Football

We had a rough night, but as usual, Rody was just perky and great in the morning! I am exhausted, but was re-energized when I noticed Rody playing with this big football. I had set him down in the chair and the football happened to be in it. He was very intrigued and I got some great shots!

Here is the "don't mess with me" face
Ok...not a football pic- the next two are just some shots from last night

So sweet!
I think this one is my favorite!
He looks too kind to tackle somebody at this point...maybe he'll be a quarterback!



4 comments:

Randomly Royce said...

The last one with him smiling and holding the ball is my personal favorite. You do a good job of photographing, Katie!

Ginger H said...

Those are really cute! He is growing so fast! Andrew is spending the night with me Saturday and going to church with me on Sunday..(we'll see how this goes).. haha!!
Again, great pics!!!

Ginger H said...

He is just adorable! Andrew is supposed to spend the night with me Saturday, so he's going to church with me on Sunday (we'll see how this goes) ha ha!!
Again, cute pics!!

morgan collins said...

he's so sweet!