Saturday, July 26, 2008

4 Months Old Today!

Rody is 4 months old today! We go to his 4 month well check on Tuesday. My guess is that he is around 17lbs and about 25 inches long...I'll let you know!


After his bath tonight...peek-a-boo...I see you!

Daddy...look at all my fat rolls!
Hilarious- just chilling out on the boppy during tummy time
Look at those blue eyes!
We went to Ringgold, Ga this week to pick our own blueberries. It was called "park and pick". You could pick a gallon for $6. We (am I mean Randy) picked for about 2.5 hours until we got a gallon. I wanted to stop after an hour and the weather turned, but Randy doesn't stop something until it's done. Me, on the other hand, has no problem stopping something once I've started...it is sort of my "trademark".

Rody liked to pull on the leaves while I tried to pick the blueberries
As you can see, it was a race against time
Loving him some baby einstein time



2 comments:

shea said...

Gosh Katie! He's so cute and it looks like y'all have so much fun.

The Watsons said...

He's so, so sweet, Katie! He has such a little personality already! I LOVE his little screams--they crack me up!

I love big baby boys! Tyler went in today for a minor issue that turned out to be nothing (except my over-worrying) and he weighed 20 pounds and is 28.5 inches long. He will be 7 months on August 4th. We've had him in 6-9 month clothing since he was 4 months old. Now, we are ditching all the 6 month stuff because we are for sure in the 9 month zone. I just hate that I bought so many clothes before he was born; he won't wear most of the things in his closet and I'm having to buy more now. Good thing I love to shop (and good thing we have an outlet mall 15 min. away!)!

Anyway, eat him up before school starts back. I know you are going to be so sad to leave him during the day, but he will make every day better when he smiles as you go to pick him up!