Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Cool July Morning

I go back to work in 3 weeks. One of the things I will miss when I go back is this:
Morning walks with my little man!
I woke up today and it was surprisingly cool! So, we got out the stroller and did our 45 minute hilly neighborhood walk...which I still sweated like a banchy during...but it was still cool!
Rody took a little nap and when we got home I took some pics to show the blogger world!


Here we are after our walk...
Rody loves to hang in his stroller- anything outside and he is happy!
Sweet little man!

Have you thanked the Lord for your blessings today?

1 comment:

The Mattox Family said...

Katie,
Love all the pics. Rody gets cuter everytime I see new pictures of him. Looks like he is going to be a football player. Rylan, on the other hand may need to stick with golf. He loves it now, so maybe we can keep him in it. Look out Tiger!
Erin