Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 month STATS

So, stats are important because we're athletes, you know?
Rody is 17lbs. 10oz and 25 7/8 inches long (so basically 26 inches).
I won the bet on height and Randy won the bet on weight.
He is in the 90% for weight and 85% for height...his head is a normal circumference.

He laughed and cooed at the nurses and doctor...loved every minute of it. He didn't cry this much with the shots (thankfully)....We may start on rice cereal once a day, but haven't decided on that completely yet!

1 comment:

The Watsons said...

I was so eager to start feeding Tyler solids, and then I learned what a pain it was. After the initial attempts at 4.5 months, I didn't really start anything serious until almost six months. All they need to learn (according to my research) is the process of eating before six months (i.e. open mouth and insert spoon). After that you can get a little more adventurous. Now, Tyler eats two containers of baby food once a day, at dinner time. He'll be 7 months next week, so I may add a mid-morning meal, too.

Honestly, who knows what's best? We're all just trying to do what we can to raise healthy kids, and I think you're doing just fine! He is such a handsome little guy and so, so expressive!