Friday, March 7, 2008

So I felt like a super model...

Here I am pondering
Nice belly shot- we are at a park at Lee University
I love this one. Veryll told us to look down and we were having a hard time keeping straight faces...it captured the moment

How cool is this? I can't wait to meet the little one the Lord has been weaving in my womb!

Time flies. I have 3 days of work left. My last day is March 12th. My due date is "officially" March 20th. I have less than 2 weeks left!



Our friend, Veryll, came over last weekend and took some great pregnancy pictures of us. She claims she is not a professional, but I think she could make a career out of it! Thanks for the pictures, Veryll!



We had a great time shooting some pregnancy shots. Some pictures included Randy holding a fan so my hair would blow...so funny! And Randy even took his shirt off for some photos. For his generous compliance, he convinced me to take some pictures of us with him in a camo shirt...oh how I love my husband!



So, enjoy the photos! I am posting some of my favorites...



Much Love,

Katie




1 comment:

V-n-J said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I am so glad you guys like the photos. and NO I am definitely NOT a professional but I do love being behind the camera. Besides I had 2 great people to work with - one glowing mama-to-be and one camo crazy daddy-to-be - how can you go wrong getting great shots of this amazing combination! I am so glad we had a chance to capture this special time. Your excitement and anticipation is so contagious. Jermaine and I cant wait to hear the news of your little ones arrival. keep us posted...
~Veryll