Thursday, March 13, 2008

Done with work and 1 week from due date!

Praise the Lord! I am done with work and today is my first day on spring break! It is very exciting to have made it this far. I went to the doctor this morning and basically he said baby is doing well and seems to really like it in there. There really is not much change as far as my dilation (I've been 2 cm for three weeks!). My due date is in a week. He said if I don't have this baby next week, then he will bring me in on Sunday the 23rd or Monday the 24th to induce labor.

Please pray along with me that this baby will come naturally next week. I know the Lord has his days numbered and knows when it is his time to be born, so I am trusting in the Lord's timing. However, I really do not want to be induced if at all possible!

I will keep you updated.

Love,
Katie

3 comments:

V-n-J said...

I'm praying for NO INDUCTION so come out baby boy! btw I'm sure he'll let you go a few days past if you beg him...my friend did and the baby came on her own about 3 days past her due date but lets pray you dont go past yours! Happy Spring break.
~Veryll

Katie said...

KT, keep praying and don't let yourself worry too much. Remember, I was scheduled for a c-section, with no natural progress and we all prayed hard and I had natural labor three days before my dreaded c-section. We'll keep praying for the safe and soon arrival of your baby boy! Rest up and enjoy the peace and quiet. Love you.

V-n-J said...

Hi Katie!
Just wondering how you're doing and if you've made any progress yet....email me when you get a chance. not sure if you have access to your work email.
~Veryll