Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saying bye to Grandma and Grandpa Barnett

Randy's parents have been in town since the birth and had to leave to go home today. They have been a big help to us in these first few days. Grandpa Barnett spent the night Friday and Saturday to help take care of Rody...which really helped Katie with her feedings through the night. Enjoy the pics!

Mommy's baby boy!

Uncle Ford, Aunt Stephanie, Dad, Rody, Mom, and Grandparents!




Grandma Debbie and Rody

Grandpa and Rody
Randolph Raymond III, IV, and Jr.


Mommy loves her little Rody man!


2 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

he's beautiful!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats to be birth of Lil' Mr Rody!!! He looks so gorgeous. :) I love all the pics with all included. :) May y'all continue to be blessed!! Allan and I need to take another trip out there to see y'all. I miss chillin' with y'all. Feel free to get my email from Allan and hit me up sometime if ya get time. I know Rody will be having the limelight. :) Peace!

Jared (NC friend of Allan A.)