Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Boy Barnett Update

Well, we went to see Dr. Childs this morning. We had an ultrasound first and baby is nice and plump! He is measuring at 8lbs14ounces...so we'll see. He still has enough amniotic fluid at this point and is moving around really well. Dr. checked me and I am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced! That is really good news!! He did a little procedure (stripping membranes) to help me along. I am hoping I will go into labor naturally this evening or early morning Tuesday. If not, I have an induction scheduled for Wednesday morning. So, either way, we will have a baby by Wednesday.

I'll update with pictures whenever he arrives!

--Katie

2 comments:

The Mattox Family said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see your precious baby boy. Kyle and Tiffany were scheduled to be induced last night and they had Cohen on Saturday night. I was scheduled to be induced with Rylan and he came early too. Hopefully it will be soon!
Love,
Erin

V-n-J said...

oooh yay! how exciting! i really pray he comes on his own. 3cm and 70% effaced is awesome. thats exactly where i was at my last appt. you're doing so good Katie! Don't forget to let us know - we'd love to come visit:) thinking of you and saying a prayer for you.
~Veryll