Saturday, December 4, 2010

McCoy Thanksgiving

Well, the first thing Rody did when we got to my parent's house was take inventory of everything...his toys, lollipops, the fire place, etc. He acts like he owns the place there...ha ha...he got bundled up and took Papa outside right away to play...and then he grabbed a lolli and his "motorcycle"...which he loved to ride in the house!


Rody and Grandma Kia also made their annual gingerbread house...that ended up collapsing this year, but you live and learn!
so fun


uh oh...Anna Kate is in the mix now...
Can I eat some of this please?

Anna Kate tried all sorts of new things like goldfish, ginger cookies and lollipops...all of which she LOVED!
And she started to feel better the last day we were there, so she let me let her go and hung on to Grandma Kia instead....

And on Sunday, everyone went to the Packers/Falcons game...I'll post that next...except AK and I--we hung out with Laurin and Peyton! It was so fun :)

No comments: