Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

So, with the cold weather (highs in the 20's) and the fact that I am off for the break, we've been doing a lot of hunkering down and hanging out. It has been fun, although it does always seem to take me a while to be OK with doing nothing :) I've enjoyed being with the kids and Randy and we've had lots of concentrated family time...here are some pics from the last few days...
We got the kids their Chrismas pajamas...they are wearing them tonight because tomorrow morning is our little family's "christmas" since we'll be out of town for actual Christmas..

I promise my kids are happy and fun...even if this picture says otherwise!
Rody's pajamas are very fitting...Thomas the train PJ's..this is a Thomas the Train Christmas. I can't wait to post pictures of Randy making him a wooden train table...it is awesome...and we have some good ebay finds on trains/tracks, etc...so I know Rody will LOVE it!
Anna Kate is pulling up on everything these days...loves Rody's fire truck...
I tried getting her pic in her cute Christmas outfits...this is the best one I got of her!
ah, joy
Sweet girl

I love this one!

No comments: