Friday, December 31, 2010

A few of my favorite things: picture version Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 is in the history books and I have a heap of photos for memories. It was one of my favorite Christmas times ever...we spent almost a week at Molly and Jason's house and my parents came up for a few days of that time. It was just so much fun...being with family, lots of laughter, playing outdoors, snow...the list could go on and on...
Get ready for a bunch of pictures...I tried to capture some highlights (minus the white Christmas...that is a post in and of itself!)...
All the grandchildren...

4 wheeling with my nieces!
Rody's first 4 wheeling ride

Jason...

Kasen and Anna Kate's first Christmas!
Kylie...the first grandbaby

We had some fun with jingle bells...turining them to earrings!
The fam...

Anna Kate loved the jingle bells




The girls

I enjoyed Kylie playing for us
The babies



Oh, these next 2 photos have a story behind them...and I wish I could capture it...but these two pictures just make me laugh...Jason had to get a tetnus shot....done by none other than Molly!
priceless
A day full of air gun tactics and games...this is tied to why Jason had to get a tetnus shot....he was going in camo where most men would not go...
Dad always naps with the babies!


Rody and Kaitlyn really got into Grandma Kia's Christmas craft...Rody worked on this for a solid hour....
Anna Kate finally got comfortable....


I LOVE this picture....


My boba carrier...a lifesaver
sweet baby Kasen
Oh, the memories....we had a wonderful time...memories etched in my mind...

No comments: