Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pre Camp Fitch

We left Wednesday around 1:30pm and drove until 8:30pm to stop in Beckley, WV. We spent the night at the local Days Inn...noboby slept well...lease of all rody....we tried having him sleep in a bed with Randy and he maybe slept 6 hours. So, everyone was up at 5:30am and we decided to get back on the road. We ended up meeting up with Molly and Jason who were also on the road to Pennsylvania. We finally arrived in North East, PA around 2pm on Thursday. We stayed at the place my parents had been renting for the last 2 weeks. Here are some pics of Day 1!








1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE reading about Camp Fitch. I think I have been hearing about it for THIRTEEN years now. Maybe I'll take my family someday. Until then keep up with your updates. Love your sweet & adorable outfit AK!