Thursday, August 19, 2010

Camp Fitch: the Final Post

There is so much I could blog about concerning camp fitch. I however don't have the time to do what I'd like...but here are some random pictures of camp fitch fun...
A family that prays together...
The Epitome of Caleb McCoy
It's an Erie thing..

This is what happens when you don't flip over while laying out on Lake Erie (I'm not saying who the picture is of...)





The best family picture we go the whole week...
Hudson and Rody
The rope swing
Rocking the babies lake side view


Great Aunt Sandy

I even got a round of corn hole in
Caleb and Anna Kate napping together
Loving my baby girl


Swing Time





"Oh the camp fitch bunch is the truest and the best; they keep things going and they never get a rest; and they have one yell and they yell it all together and it goes like this; CAMP FITCH FOREVER"

No comments: