Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pre Camp Fitch Part 2

We arrived at Camp on Saturday afternoon, but it didn't officially start until Sunday at dinner. We had some fun where Aunt Sandy was staying...the lake was beautiful....
Randy and Kylie jumping off the pier
Grandma Kia and Anna Kate hanging out (I love this picture)
Rody enjoying the "ocean" as he called it. If you've never been to one of the Great Lakes, then you have to know that it looks like the ocean...so vast, no end as far as the eye can see....easy to mistake it when you're two years old!
Looks like Grandma has a shadow...he was attached to her the whole week :)

Cousin Kylie...she also stole Rody's heart this week...he loved playing with her!
As I sit and type this I can't believe that Camp is already over. You look forward to something for so long and then it happens and it ends. Such is life I guess...but I'm experiencing some post-fitch blues today...
Some reasons why we love camp fitch
  • You're outside 24/7
  • The weather is awesome
  • lake side breezes
  • family
  • riding a bike everwhere
  • nightly sits around the fire
  • roasting marshmallows, making smores, roasting hot dogs over the fire
  • Bingo
  • Improv
  • No TV
  • lots of exercise
  • Tasty Twist/Dairy Oasis
  • Peggy Gray's Candy


2 comments:

shea said...

I want to go!

Katie said...

AK is wearing my absolute favorite sleeper! She is a doll. And I love Camp Fitch and I have never been there.