Monday, July 12, 2010

Summertime and the living is easy

I got to spend some time with my parents this week while Randy helped his parents with some remodeling projects. We had a very nice, relaxing, and fun time!
Anna Kate met her great grandmother (my mom's mother)...you can see where she got her newborn strawberry blonde hair from...

This is how you can find her sleeping these days

jumping around at grandma Kia's house
Her first feel of grass...she LOVED it



And some fun with natural light and pretty head pieces...





The crossed eye on this one cracks me up!
so sweet

Fun with a mink coat
every girl needs some good fur
Rody had a blast with his cousin Karson....they went to see firetrucks, went tubing down the chattahoochee river (with me and papa), watched a Gwinnett Braves game, and logged hours of pool time as well...more posts to come!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Anna Kate's photo shoot and her adorable baby chub. Tubing down the Chattahoochee...wish I was there.