Monday, July 5, 2010

our life the last few weeks

And this post is an update of the last 2 weeks of our life...started with today and going backwards....
We've been busy, enjoying summer...
Our beautiful 5 month old daughter


Rody loves his sister

We went to Laurin's house on Saturday for a day-o-fun! We love getting together with our oldies and besties...Randy or "uncle rusty" as Eve calls him was busy entertaining the children
Love, love, love these 2 girls
Future friends?
College friends, former UGA athletes, what fun! (Pey, KT, Laurin, Michelle)
Corn Hole! What form, Peyton!
Isn't Laurin's house the cutest???
A couple of weeks ago we got Anna Kate dedicated at church....
I don't have many pictures from my camera documenting this...Randy's dad has more on his, but I haven't gotten those yet
The Barnett's were in town for a few days and did tourist things while I worked summer camp....
Here--Ruby Falls

Mayfield Dairy...this picture makes me laugh
They all look good in hair nets!

Whew...what a whirlwind! I'm home this week...thankfully...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Anna Kate has the most beautiful blue eyes! Love the pics.