Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dancing

Today I (Randy) have the kids while Katie is at summer camp. Rody was watching Cars today while he ate lunch. Anna Kate woke from her nap and we came into the living room at the same time 50's music was playing on the movie. I began to dance holding Anna Kate. I told Rody that I was going to dance with Anna Kate when she gets married. I asked him, "do you know who you will get to dance with when you get married"? Without taking time to think about it he said, "Grandma Kia". I said, "yes you will". Thought you would like that Grandma Kia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Kia is practicing and will be honored to be a dance partner for Rody Barnett!! Hopefully my torn ACL will be healed in another 24 years so we can put on our show.

V-n-J said...

Thats really sweet!!!

Katie said...

Miss E wants to see some new pictures of "Baby Anna Kate"!