Friday, June 25, 2010

Their eyes were watching God...

I have so many great pics of Fripp Island, but after my facebook upload fiasco I haven't had the strength to upload anymore pics..until tonight...almost 2 weeks since our vacation...so sad! We are back the grind. I am working a camp at school this summer for four weeks. I just finished my first week of camp and am spent...it is exhausting....
_________________________________________________________
Back to Fripp Island Pics...I had some fun trying to get a close up of everyone's eyes...I got almost everyone....
Rody

Randy

Katie (my eyes look green here, but they are actually blue)

Mom
Dad
Kaitlyn
Kylie


Sweet Anna Kate
The house we stayed in was right on the beach...and had an awesome covered deck that we ate all our meals on....coffee in the morning and coffee at night on this deck...


Family pic out on the Atlantic

I love this picture...



The Island had several pools on it that we could use...
Rody loved sliding down this slide

And this was our view from the back deck


1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful eyes and pics Katie. Hang in there on the grind of your exhausting camp work. Let me know what size Anna Kate is in now too. Upload some baby dedication pictures when you have time. Miss and love ya.