Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cheap Fun

It was an odd day in some ways. Rody was not feeling well in the morning. I knew it when he didn't eat breakfast and then wanted me to hold him all morning. We got ready for church and got in the car...then Rody threw up...everywhere. So, home we went. We enjoyed a quiet afternoon at home then headed to the pool for an hour or so. We finished up our evening riding with the top down in the jeep, running some errands and gettting some dinner out. Then, we came home and enjoyed some "cheap" fun....Rody loved the water hose...he could play with water and a hose for hours...
Happy Father's Day, Randy!



Fun with the camera...I had it on continuous shooting mode...so I caught some fun things!









My favorite!
And we ended it with a nice ice cream cone...
And that's a wrap..

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cold water and ice cream will always help you survive in the South in the summer. Awesome pics. I LOVE seeing Anna Kate is her summer attire. :)