Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anna Kate: 4 months old

Like I've said before, am I really typing the words "4 months old"? Time goes by quickly most days...and months seem to go by even more quickly. I am officially home for the summer now. I have 11 weeks off (nice, I know). I am going to work 4 of those weeks (only 20 total days I tell myself) at school directing a summer camp. The money is so good I couldn't pass it up and it still gives me 7 weeks off--very nice---so, we are home this week. We plan to leave Friday or Saturday and stop at the Barnett's for the weekend before continuing on to Fripp Island for a week of island fun with my family....can't wait!
Back to Anna Kate---4 months old today!











I'm not exactly sure how much she weighs...she doesn't have a well check until she is 5 months old...but I'm guessing close to 16 pounds. She likes to play with her hands and feet and enjoys toys now. She is definitely putting everything in her mouth these days. Her sleeping is still great. She goes down between 8:30 and 9 and wakes up for a feeding sometime between 4 and 7 am..just depends. But, after that feeding she will sleep until at least 8:30 and many days until 10am...
Gotta cut this post short...children need me!

2 comments:

The Watsons said...

I will never, ever be able to get over how much AK and Rody look alike!! If you put pictures of them in just a diaper side by side, I wouldn't be able to pick which picture was which child. It is amazing to me.

I know. I have said that a million times. I just can't get over it!!

Enjoy your time off! You deserve the break!

Katie said...

Oh sweetness Anna Kate. You need to meet Anika. You will be her best friend I think.