Monday, May 24, 2010

Rody

Rody and I were out playing in the yard the other evening when my friend and neighbor, Tammy, came out as well..she's got a swanky camera and loves photography, so she snapped a few spontaneous shots...
I think the boy needs a haircut...we are going for the curly surfer look...I can't stand thinking of cutting those curls!






Trying to blow on it...doesn't realize that this flower's petals don't blow off easily...




Rody, if I could place you in a time capsule I would do so right now in a heartbeat...to have the ability to pull your two year old self out every once in a while would be priceless

4 comments:

Stephanie and Ford said...

Love the pictures he is the sweetest boy ever!!

V-n-J said...

these are gorgeous! love them all!

Katie said...

Can a boy be beautiful? Rody is. Love him!

barnettsathome said...

rody is my beautiful grandson whom i love alot !