Thursday, May 27, 2010

summer begins!

I'm excited for several reasons. One, I got a new laptop (through school) that is so nice...has windows 7 and I LOVE it...so much faster, etc...
Two, tomorrow is my last day of teaching for this school year..yeah!
Three, my throwers did really well at the state track meet today. One of my throwers got first in the discus with a huge PR and 2nd in the shot put (she is a sophomore)...
Gotta love the sibling love going on these days







Anna Kate continues to grow/change everyday! She can now consistantly suck her thumb...it is her left thumb...Rody sucks his right thumb...she is seriously the happiest, most laid back, adorable baby! She hardly ever cries and is content to just hang out and watch life go on around her...we love her so much....
I was feeling bad because I haven't bought her any type of toy or new item...but I knew she would love this floor play mat where you can hang things above her...and she does love it...she can grab things now and is pulling them into her mouth. She also is so close to rolling over from back to front...and she is scooting herself about a foot or so when on the floor...

2 comments:

Katie B said...

just testing my comment system...I changed some of the permissions

Anonymous said...

So...You, Mags & Caleb all sucked your left thumbs and I remember how I thought that was so funny! Having fun with Elias...Love, MOM