Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recent Pictures

My sweet friend Veryll took some photos for us again...she is so talented (and I don't to embarass you, V, but you are!)...
Enjoy the pics...and just FYI...none of the pictures here are on the Christmas Card...so you'll just have to wait to see which pics we chose!

Lovely nose picking caught in action
He loves water! Drinking it and looking at it!


Our sweet boy is getting big!





Now a random one with the popsicle!
Good family shot, but we chose another one!


I LOVE this picture!

I hope y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving! We will be traveling to Georgia then South Carolina...maybe we'll see some of you blog readers along the way!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

I can't wait to see which one you chose for the card! Glad you like the pics and you look really adorable with that beautiful belly:)