Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Girl

I had my 29w 2d appointment today--a big one with the diabetes test and ultrasound--and I got to see baby girl again! And yes, I had the tech make sure she was still a girl
She is measuring about 3lbs 2 ounces and right at 30 weeks--so right on schedule! She is breech, so we are praying that she will move head down and stay there come delivery time...it was hard to get a profile view of her--she had her legs and arms all squished together, so this was the best shot we could get...
We got to see her practice her breathing movements--it was so cool seeing her little chest rise and fall--a very good sign especially this early. The tech says that means she "feels good" and she gives her an A+ for a biomedical profile. She still has lots of room and lots of fluid, so everything looks great!


I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now--which is crazy! I feel really good and hope to only gain 5 more pounds max by due date! (ha...but really I am hoping)...
And for our other baby...Baby Rody...at 19 months and eating his first popsicle at V&J's house...he is so much fun!


No comments: