Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rody's first Christmas

First of all, I wanted to apologize for not updating for a couple of weeks! I know it is annoying when you don't update on a regular basis, so please don't blacklist me :)
We have been on the road for almost 2 weeks, having driven way too many hours in the car, and have slept in 4 different places! Rody is adjusting like a champ (thankfully)!
Our "Barnett Christmas Vacation" began in North Carolina at my sister Molly's house.
It was so much fun spending Christmas with her family and our parents...we had a wonderful time!

Here is my sister Molly

I think she is so pretty! and she taught me how to make homemade cinnamon rolls...and also showed off by making her own biscuits and gravy...I have a lot to live up to!


Chrismas morning...


Rody does not let many people rock him...grandma kia was an exception
I've been pumping and feeding via a bottle some, so other people get to feed Rody too!
Aunt Sandy



Like father, like son...camo is a favorite
Great picture of all of the cousins...Kaitlyn, Maggie (the dog), Karson, Rody, Kylie

Hilarious....this picture is entitled "One addict starting another addict"
My fun brother in law, Jason...thanks for the great food...deer biscuits, ribs, yum, yum!
Kaitlyn loved to help care for Rody!

Karson being, well, Karson
Molly...can I just say how much I love my sisters? I hate that Maggie was not with us, but it was sure special being with Molly!
Kylie teaching Rody piano...

We had a touch of the stomach bug, but with much prayer, the Lord really spared many of us from getting what my dad had. Thanks for the great time Molly and Jason! We love and miss you...

1 comment:

Randomly Royce said...

I really like the one with sunglasses. He is sooo cute.