Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hair

Does this face look like the face of a baby who slept all night last night??
Does it??
It better not because he didn't...a rough night to say the least--makes me glad that we don't have rough nights very often...
But, if blood curling screams at the top of these precious lungs at 1am-2am and again at 6:30am sound like something you'd like to partake in, then you missed the party last night...big time...
nevertheless, here is his sweet face this morning smiling at me as I picked him up from his crib...and I forgot *almost* about last night
Oohh..I got a hair cut...my usual "short do", but this time my sides are angled...
Here's the back...

Gotta feed the little monster some oatmeal before he eats my toes as
we speak!


3 comments:

V-n-J said...

ooooh cute cut! love it. and sorry about the rough night:( at least you didnt have school this morning!

shea said...

Love the hair!
I feel ya on the crib party. Jae's been having some of those parties lately too. I thought we had until at least the teen years before we had to deal with wild parties that go on all night.
Hang in there and watch those toes!

Randomly Royce said...

Nice haircut and your son is so cute when he's being devious.