Wednesday, December 3, 2008

8 Months and counting!

We were on vaca when Rody turned 8 months old! Seriously, we can't believe it. It has gone by so fast...and he is so mobile now! He gives kisses, loves to wave, tries to clap, and walks behind toys!
Here he is waving at me as I feed him some dinner...he waves when he eats because he gets so happy!
Cute little picture of Rody getting ready to do some serious grocery shopping with daddy!


And here is the walking video...he had done it about 5 times before this one, but I kept missing it! But, believe me when I say that he can walk easily across our living room with this toy- it is so cute!

3 comments:

shea said...

Katie! He's just so cute! The walking video is awesome. I just can't believe how fast they grow. I'm amazed every day. It was a bittersweet moment when Jae started rolling over. She's now pulling her little legs up underneath her...man oh man! She'll be 4 months on Friday.
I just love following your blog and seeing your happy family grow.

Katie said...

Sweet Rody! He will be chasing Elizabeth around in no time.

Stacy said...

Katie - the 2nd picture is probably one of my favorites. He is so cute especially with those cheeks - makes you want to just kiss them ;).