Saturday, August 9, 2008

What have we been up to?

It's been a good week!
Since the weather cooled a bit, we've been outside more--enjoying the hammock in the shade with daddy




Being intrigued by my paci--and trying to figure out how to put it in my mouth all by myself!


Tasting footballs...yummy!
Getting geared up for the upcoming college football season



I've got my game face on!
I have a Notre Dame jersey, Clemson jersey, and now all I need is a Georgia jersey!

I've been spending some alone play time in my baby einstein. I usually go straight to the part that makes noise and tells me names of animals in english AND spanish...

And when I've had enough, I just put my head down wherever I'm at!


The Olympics have begun! So excited to watch the events and see athlete's dreams come true!

1 comment:

The Watsons said...

The next to last picture is so cute!!! He must have a million different expressions!

Mastering the paci is a good, good thing. Besides being absolutely adorable when they try to figure out how to get it in their mouths, it's super-helpful when they can find it on their own without you having to stop everything to give it back (or go to their rooms during the night when you can tell the whimper you hear is a "missing paci" whimper).

Lots and lots of cute things to come...it is SO exciting to watch! I can't imagine how I'll ever be as amazed by another baby as I am by Tyler. I guess it's true that there's just nothing like your first-born!