Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation Update

Hey blog readers!
A quick update. We are at G&G Barnett's home right now. We got here late Wednesday and will be leaving this weekend. What a wonderful vacation this has been! I can't wait to get home and post more photos for you. Here are some updates:
  • Sorry Mom McCoy, Maggie, and Caleb- Molly and I made a great little video of us on the other side of the pond saying hi to all of our European relatives. Unfortunately, we took it with Jason's camera and cannot download the file type...oh well! It was a good thought- we missed y'all (and dad as well...but he is not in Europe right now).
  • Father's day was great! We were at the beach and enjoyed a relaxing day. Molly highlighted Katie's hair- it was hilarious fun!
  • Randy and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Can you believe it? 3 married years later and a 3 month old baby boy....we are truly blessed!
  • We at at Hyman's seafood in Charleston, SC. WOW! It was voted best seafood in the south by Southern Living Magazine and I believe it...WOW! I'll blog a pic of that later
  • I will blog about "what happens on a night beach walk in myrtle beach, stays in myrtle beach". Let's just say it was a replica of an old Friend's episode and Molly got stung and Jason stepped up....more on that later!
  • We think Rody is teething! I know...not even 3 months old yet, but definitely has all the signs. So, I am trying to read up on what I can do for a baby that young who is teething. Any suggestions?

Hope everyone is well! Look for new pictures in a few days!

No comments: