Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pool and the Mall

Rody went swimming for the first time yesterday evening! We decided to give it a go since we are taking him to the beach next week. Allan came along for moral support! Rody liked it for the most part (he didn't cry), but we took him out after about 15 minutes so he wouldn't get too cold.
Funny story...see that kid on the right with the water gun? He was going around and shooting people in the head. He shot Randy twice. When he came around and I was holding Rody, Randy said I had a look that could kill- he thought I was going to go after that kid. I guess that is the "mother bear" in me trying to protect my baby!


Here is Rody all dry and well fed at the pool!
The face of success!
Tody we ventured to the good old Bradley Square Mall. It is nothing to right home about- the nicest store is bath and body works. I just thought Rody's outfit was precious!

So cute!
I got these "Alice" crocs. I love them! They should be good for the beach.
Rody taking a little nap in the stroller
mmm...yummy mall chinese food. Don't lie- you know you love those restaurants too- I always take like 5 samples when I am walking by.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love all the new pics and updates. Rody is so precious. Please post lots of pics of your time at the beach for me...landlocked in the center of North America. Enjoy the down time with your family!