Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Myrtle Beach Part 2

"What happens on a night walk on Myrtle Beach, Stays on Myrtle Beach"....But only because I promised Jason I wouldn't tell. Can you guess this re-enacted picture? Let's just say it was very similar to a Friends episode and Jason was the one who stepped up!

I was so excited for my sister Molly to meet Rody! She was there several days leading up to when Rody was born, but had to leave when I was in labor!
Rody and his cousins!
Such a cute photo and cute smiles!
This is one of my favorite family photos! I love the blue ocean in the background!
We had a great time in Myrtle Beach and can't believe it is already over. We stayed in North Myrtle Beach at Seaside--which I highly recommend if you are ever going there! We talked about making this an annual trip....so we'll see you next year Myrtle Beach!


No comments: