Monday, January 10, 2011

When it snows in the South....

the birdies must be so confused...but what a beautiful color contrast...love it

We play!!! and play and play...Randy and I even went outside by ourselves when the kids napped!

So many of my pictures are of Rody looking down and playing in the snow...

Randy ventured out many times in his jeep...this is what a jeep is made for...or so he says...it was fun (I took a ride while a friend watched our kids for a few minutes)

we played snow football...

And got all bundled up...


and brought our baby girl out in the snow for a few minutes...

and took some fun pictures

The fam

Happy boy

best picture I could get of both of them



not too enthused at first



Ready and excited

It was such a fun, low key day. We knew nobody was going anywhere...we couldn't...it snowed almost 8 inches...of the nice fluffy snow...Rody played a few times, then he took a 3 hour nap...We got to spend about 2 hours with Anna Kate alone while Rody napped--which was way fun (that does not happen much as you can imagine!), and we topped it off by spending the evening with many of our neighbors--eating dinner, talking, fellowshipping, laughing--so good.


And tomorrow I have the day off again--so round two! I am blessed for this special time with my little family!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope to escape the snowy South tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. I would have MUCH rather been with you enjoying the day than in iced over downtown ATL. Miss you so much.