Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Anna Kate: 8 months

Wow...the months seem to be going faster and faster. Anna Kate is now 8 months old!
At this point you still don't have any teeth, but it looks like your upper front teeth may be coming soon. I see them right under your gums and your gums are swollen.
I'm not sure on your weight--you are probably 21 pounds and a few ounces.
You are wearing 12 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
You are not crawling yet, but can go from sitting to hand and knees, but then quickly just collapse on your stomach. You still love to stand with our help and can around much better in your walker now.
You start to squeal and kick whenever you see the neighborhood dogs and cats.
You tend to be shy around new people and hold onto me for dear life...
You cry a lot when I put you down..Randy says I spoil you...and that you are a big time mama's girl...but I don't mind ( I know it won't always be like that!)
You still sleep about 12-14 hours at night and take the equivalent of a 2-3 hr. nap a day--either all at once or in 2-3 little naps
You babble "mama, dada, and have said things with a nana sound"
You nurse 4 times a day and eat fruit with oatmeal in the morning and a vegetable at night. I have not started any finger foods yet since you have no teeth!
You adore Rody and Rody loves you too (most of the time...)





















You were playing "peek a boo" here


This picture reminds me so much of Rody...
Sweet baby girl...you are loved!

No comments: