Saturday, September 4, 2010

I don't really know what to title this...it's football season?

Ah, mom, don't put my hair in a pony tail...



And don't take a picture of me...

Name that photo? Any takers???

The neighborhood doggie, ptail
Loving this fall weather...
So handsome

Can you tell she is not feeling well by her eyes? She enjoyed being outside nonetheless...
In her new toy...the walker...

Giving mommy kisses...big, wet, open mouth kisses



Hanging out with mommy
So, we've been under the dark cloud of sickness. I've already taken 2 sick days from work...and we've only been in 2.5 weeks! Took both kids to the doctor Thursday...Randy went to a walk-in clinic last night...the good news is that I am feeling well- just not anybody else....trusting and praying that we all get over what we need to get over soon!
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name that photo....Grandma Kia knows exactly what you're thinking ..."wait one minute while I get my game face on ... seriously"

Katie B said...

ha ha! good one...I was thinking "wait a minute while I find my contact"...