Monday, September 20, 2010

Anna Kate: 7.5 months!

Oh, I know I missed her 7 month blog, but not too late for her 7.5 month blog post! Wow, Anna Kate is not 7.5 months old...and so fun! What are you up to these days?
  • You LOVE to stand..you pull up with our help (and our hands) and love to stand
  • You are almost ready to pull up on your own..
  • You are not crawling yet, but I am in no hurry...
  • You say "mmm..mama...ma...mmm...mama" all the time...especially when you want me to come get you
  • You've said "dada" too now...
  • You LOVE bathtime. We've started giving you baths with Rody and y'all splash and play for a good 20 or so minutes each night
  • You squeal with delight every morning-you are so happy in the mornings
  • You sometimes sleep on your tummy...
  • You are nursing about 4 times a day now and eating solids 2 times day. I have not found anyfood that you won't eat yet!
  • You weigh about 20 lbs. 9 ounces...and are wearing 9-12 month clothes
  • You are in a size 4 diaper
  • You are delightfully chubby and I love it!


ha ha...always grabbing for the camera!



Mama loves you precious one...

No comments: