Thursday, December 17, 2009

What we've been up to

Well hey there blog world! I've been MIA lately, but really enjoying my time off and being a stay at home mom! Rody is just learning and growing everyday and I don't have to miss any of it--it's awesome.
We took care of our friend's children for two days this week and got a taste of what it would be like with 3 children (and pregnant with the 4th)...it was fun and a breeze...

With the cold weather and the fact that it gets dark at like 5;30pm, it is difficult to find fun things for Rody to do. Well, I thought of this one...and it was a hit!

Water, bubbles, and beach toys...and it was a good 45 minutes of fun!

I thought that it may last about 15 minutes, but after 45 minutes, I was getting tired just standing there on my feet, so I told Rody all done and never would Randy and I have thought that the biggest tantrum we have seen him throw would be in the near future. I mean tears, screaming, revolting, for a good 30 minutes...I just prayed to the Lord for wisdom on how to deal with it---we normally just ignore his tantrum moments (which aren't many), but this one was different...and I felt terrible!!!


Now, off to bed after a long, fun day!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

what a sweet pic! we are so great to you guys for helping us out this week. it truly means a lot. So glad Rody had a little play mate:) Love you guys.

btw I got your card yday and I love the photo you chose, J does too! Beautiful family of 3 (almost 4!).