Monday, December 21, 2009

33 w 2 d appointment

Well, I finally made it to my 33 w 2 day appointment today after I fought mall traffic and arrived 20 minutes late!!! Everything went well...I'm feeling well for the most part. Baby girl is definitely still breech...which makes me nervous. I could defnitely tell she is positioned different than Rody--it is actually painful at times when she moves (especially her feet), but the doctor said she still has 2 or 3 weeks to get positioned before they are concerned.

So, if you are reading this, would you pray that she would move head down and stay that way?? I really want to avoid a c-section--Rody's labor and delivery were so smooth and I hope for that with #2 as well!!!

I go again after the first of the year--another ultrasound which will be fun! I believe I will be going every week after that appointment...I can't believe the time is almost here!

We leave tomorrow for our Christmas travels--the joys of having both families from out of town...

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

I know I would share the same feelings you have about her being breech so praying for her to turn. Go check out spinningbabies.com