Saturday, July 25, 2009

The more time I have, the less I do....

I feel like my days just get by. I seriously don't do much...you know, except play with Rody and being 12 weeks pregnant with #2...but still, not much!
Rody helping Jerry clean her floors...

This looks so natural on him because he sees his mama cleaning ALL the time...in case you're not laughing, you can because that was a joke..
Okay...on this night, Rody ate about 10 cherry tomatoes off our tomatoe plants...and then ate a whole one like an apple...hilarious!

And then hanging out with my mom for the last couple of days...my dad went on a business trip, so she treked it up here...we went consignment shopping on Friday and found some incredible deals- she got a pack-n-play, 3-in-1 car seat, highchair, some toys for Rody, a couple clothing items, and 2 antique items all for $150..seriously, quite a deal....
And it also allowed Randy and I to get away for Friday evening...out to eat and just hang out- it was nice!
And now back to the real world....

1 comment:

KatieMGreen said...

Can you send him over to clean my place? :)

How is the cloth diapering going? I am thinking about starting it with baby #2... email me at katie.green@yahoo.com if you have any tips!!